The Sith'ari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce your yourself and your ingame character here,

3 posters

Go down

Introduce your yourself and your ingame character here, Empty Introduce your yourself and your ingame character here,

Post by Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Hey guys Be sure to introduce yourself and your in game character names so we know who is who. Thanks.

Admin
Admin

https://thesith-ari.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce your yourself and your ingame character here, Empty Re: Introduce your yourself and your ingame character here,

Post by Jacquizz Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello,
my name is Chaba. Living in Malta. Playing SWTOR as a subscriber since its release.
I'm a huge Star Wars fan!
Joined TheSith'ari with two characters Jacquizz and Dunta. First mentioned is a Sith Marauder
and the other one is a Sith Juggernaut.
My main character is JACQUIZZ in the guild.

Started the biography of Jacquizz and it is still under progress. Working on it. Laughing

ALL HAIL THE SITH'ARI!!
Jacquizz
Jacquizz

Back to top Go down

Introduce your yourself and your ingame character here, Empty Re: Introduce your yourself and your ingame character here,

Post by naelvandarnus Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Hello,
Name: JJ
Character: Naelvandarnus
class: Assassin
Spec: darkness (PvE) Deception (PvP)
Skills:
biochem (400, for pvp buffs and the like)
diplomacy (400)
bioanalysis(400)

Major star wars fan and also a religous follow of final fantasy (where i got the name from)

i am a dark minded dark hearted person with a desire to see the world burn.
(character, and myself to an extent)

I am a person of logic and calculation, specializing in computer science further specializing in system analysis.

naelvandarnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum